Razon Mia. CEO, Founder at Lead Generation USA



Thank you for viewing my profile! I would like to utilize my skills to provide honest and exclusive services. I pride myself on providing the highest quality of work and will never complete a project until the client is 100% satisfied.

  I expertise in Data Entry, Web Research, LinkedIn Lead Generation, Email Finding, Internet Research, All data entry related work, and Virtual Assistant type of work. I will use my own time to check and make sure that all the work that I have done is correct and If I made a mistake I will use my own time to fix it. ►►► I Provide Following Services to Clients: ★ B2B Lead Generation ★ Business Email Sourcing ★ Personal Email Sourcing ★ Email List Building ★ Email Validation ★ Email Scraping ★ Company Info Research ★ Generic Email Research ★ Phone Number Research ★ Event attendee list ★ Exhibitor List ★ Target Client list ★ Lead List Building ★ Database Building ★ Contacts List Cleanup ★ Email Discovering ★ Contact List Building ★ Contact Validation ★ Directory Research ★ Local Business List Building ★ Mailing List Development ★ B2B List Development ★ LinkedIn Prospecting ★ Research Leads with Criteria or Niches ★ Prospect List Creation Using LinkedIn ★ Lead Generation for Email Marketing ★ LinkedIn Premium Search/Advanced Search ★ Industry-based OR/AND Location-based Contact List Building ★ Any types of prospect/email List Building based on your expected parameter ★ C-Level Executives/Presidents/Owners/VP’s/Director’s/Manager’s Contact Email Research I stand out because: ★ I deliver work on time ★ I work fast ★ I am attentive to the details ★100% Accuracy guaranteed Thank you very much for taking a look at my profile and I hope to have the opportunity to work with you soon! Regards Razon Mia 



LinkedIn

Post a Comment

0 Comments